What are the key ingredients in this Greek beverage recipe?
Looking for a delicious and refreshing drink to quench your thirst on a hot summer day? Look no further than this Greek-inspired recipe! Made with a unique blend of citrus juices, honey, and refreshing sparkling water, this drink is sure to become your new summer favorite.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 liter sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Orange and lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the orange juice, lemon juice, and honey in a pitcher. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir to chill the mixture.
- Slowly pour in the sparkling water, stirring gently to combine.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices, if desired.
- Serve your delicious and refreshing Greek beverage chilled and enjoy!