What are the key ingredients required to make an authentic Greek Frappé?
Are you looking for a refreshing beverage to beat the heat this summer? Look no further than an authentic Greek frappé!
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 150ml of cold water
- Milk (optional)
- Add the instant coffee and sugar to a shaker.
- Add a little water, just enough to cover the coffee and sugar.
- Shake the mixture vigorously until it becomes creamy and foamy. This process is essential for creating the perfect Greek frappé.
- Add ice cubes to a tall glass.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
- Slowly add the cold water and stir.
- If desired, top with milk.
- Enjoy your authentic Greek frappé!
- If you’re feeling adventurous, try adding a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg to the coffee mixture.
- For a stronger or weaker coffee flavor, adjust the amount of instant coffee.
- If you don’t have a shaker, you can use a blender instead.