What are some traditional Greek breakfast foods that can help revitalize your mornings?
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup of diced red onions
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the eggs into the pan.
- Cook the eggs for 2 to 3 minutes or until set.
- While the eggs are cooking, mix the Greek yogurt, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, parsley, and dill in a bowl.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the eggs are cooked, transfer them to a plate.
- Serve the eggs with the Greek yogurt mixture on the side.