What are the ingredients needed to make the ouzo cocktail in this recipe?
Indulge in the Flavors of Greece with this Delicious Ouzo Cocktail Recipe
Ouzo is the traditional Greek anise-flavored liqueur that is often enjoyed as an aperitif or with a meal. This cocktail recipe takes the bold flavors of ouzo and combines them with refreshing citrus and a touch of sweetness for a truly unique drink that will transport you to the beautiful Mediterranean coast.
- 2 oz Ouzo
- 1 oz Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- Splash of Club Soda
- Orange Wedge and Mint Leaves for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ouzo, orange juice, lemon juice, and honey.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Add a splash of club soda and garnish with an orange wedge and a few mint leaves.
This ouzo cocktail is perfect for sipping on a warm summer evening or for simply enjoying the flavors of Greece anytime, anywhere.
Thank you for trying out this delicious ouzo cocktail recipe. We hope you enjoyed the flavors of Greece as much as we do. Cheers!