What ingredients do you need to make an authentic Greek frappé?
Sip into Greek Culture with this Authentic Greek Frappé Recipe
Experience the refreshing taste of Greece with this famous frappé recipe! Easy to make and perfect for any occasion, this drink will transport you straight to the Mediterranean.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Dissolve the instant coffee and sugar into the cold water in a shaker or blender.
- Shake or blend until it forms a smooth and creamy foam.
- Fill a glass with the milk and ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the milk and ice cubes.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Enjoy your authentic Greek frappé!
We hope you enjoy this taste of Greece in your own kitchen! Try experimenting with different types of milk or adding a splash of vanilla extract for a twist on this classic recipe. Thank you for sipping into Greek culture with us!