Assalam o alaikum viewers. Welcome to my YouTube channel Farhana Cuisine. Today we are making (dish name) . The ingredients list and recipe is down below.
• Yogurt/Curd 1/2 kg
• 1/2 tbsp
• Black pepper 1/2 tsp
• Salt 1/4 tsp or to taste
• Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
• Cucumber peeled 1
• In bowl place strainer and muslin/cheese cloth.
• Add Yogurt/Curd and bring four edges of the cloth, tie a knot and hang for 1-2 hours. For best result hang overnight.
• In a bowl grate cucumber and add 1/8 tsp salt and let sit for 5 minutes. And strain.
• In a separate bowl add hung curd, cucumber, garlic, black pepper, salt, lemon juice and give it a good mix.
• Garnish with olive oil, parsley and serve.
I hope everyone likes it. If you then give it a big thumbs up. Try it at home. Share it with your friends. Subscribe and click the bell icon for more videos and write down in the comment section below which recipe do you want to see next.
More From the channel
Chicken Jalfrezi with Steam Rice
Hakka Chicken Noodles:
Peshawari Charsi Karahi:
Mutton Mandi Rice:
Green Chicken Karahi:
Chocolate Fudge Cake:
Punjabi Chicken Curry:
Simple & Quick sweet Vermicelli:
Chocolate Mug Cake:
Farhana’s Special Pulao:
Mash Daal with Tadka Recipe:
Chicken Ramen Noodles:
Red Velvet Cake:
No machine Chocolate Ice Cream: