Sharing a new recipe I just learned! Our typical Sunday with the kids, my love for lemon, and one of the may ways to cook with Doña Elena Pomace Olive Oil.
LEMON GARLIC GREEK CHICKEN RECIPE
– Chicken thighs, 8-9 pcs.
– Doña Elena Pomace Olive Oil
– Lemons, 6 pcs. and pre-washed
– Ground cumin
– Garlic cloves
– Potatoes, peeled and pre-washed
– Red chili flakes
– Water, 1 cup
– Salt and pepper
1. Pat dry the chicken and set on the baking dish.
2. For the marinade, squeeze 6 lemons into a bowl but leave some unsqueezed for later.
3. Add 1 cup of Doña Elena Pomace Olive Oil into the mixture.
4. Grate the garlic cloves to infuse the flavor into the mixture. Mix and set aside.
5. Cut the potatoes into small cubes or into your preferred sizes and distribute it evenly in the baking dish in-between the chicken thighs.
6. Pour half of the lemon marinade into the chicken but still leaving some for later.
7. Pre-heat your oven for 10 mins at 250 degrees celsius.
8. Mix the cumin, rosemary, thyme pepper, and salt onto a different bowl to make your seasoning. Massage the seasoning on the chicken and potatoes.
9. Pour the rest of the marinade and add water to avoid the chicken from drying up.
10. Slice the rest of your lemons and add into the dish for decorative purposes.
11. Sprinkle red chili flakes for final touches.
12. Place it in the pre-heated oven and bake for 1 hour.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to tag me in your dishes on Instagram!
Follow me on Instagram: @marjbarretto
For business inquiries: email@example.com