How To Make Greek Style Chicken w/ Pappardelle Noodles
so easy and amazing tasting!!! all you need…
1lb boneless/skinless chicken breast chopped into pieces ( large chunks)
1 jar ( 12-14oz) artichoke hearts ( pre marinated is just easier)
3 roma tomatoes ( inside cleaned and diced)
2 cloves fresh garlic ( minced)
1/2 vidalia onion diced small
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp thyme
salt and pepper ( a few pinches of each… 1/4 tsp max)
1/3 cup dry white wine
1/2 fresh lemon ( just for the juice )
* take a large pan, on the stove top, medium heat… 2 tbsp EVOO add the garlic and vidalia onion. Allow time cook and the onion to gain a flimsy texture and a translucent color ( 2-3 mins)
* add the chicken breast and a couple of pinches of salt and pepper. After a few tosses allow time to cook ( the chicken)
* add the oregano, thyme, and white wine. As it comes to a boil reduce heat to just below medium. Keeping the boil low and more of a simmer.
* a the liquid reduces and begins to thicken add in the rest of the ingredients ( tomatoes, olives, and artichokes). stir all together and continue to simmer and marinate together.
* 10-12 minutes cook time chicken should be white throughout ( 165 degrees internal temp).
* remove from heat and plate… place your noodles ( or rice) in the middle of the bowl and pour the chicken and sauce around. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and fresh chopped parsley.