Add a little seafood to your summer grilling menu with this beautiful and delicious recipe for shrimp and scallops! Dip or top your grilled proteins with a creamy and light Avocado Greek Yogurt Dressing for a fun and festive summer dish!
12 Open Nature® shrimp (defrosted)
12 Open Nature® scallops (defrosted)
3 Tbs canola oil
2 pinches of kosher salt
2 pinches of black pepper
1/4 cup Open Nature® Greek yogurt
2 Tbs lemon juice
1/4 cup dill
1/4 cup chive
1 cup baby spinach
1 pinch kosher salt
1 pinch black pepper
Shrimp and Scallops
1. Prepare scallops: skewer 6 scallops on a skewer, insert second skewer to hold in place while grilling.
2. Prepare shrimp: skewer 6 shrimp per skewer, insert second skewer to hold in place while grilling.
3. Preheat grill to high heat, then clean grill surface and coat with non-stick spray/ oil to prevent sticking.
4. Dress shrimp/scallop skewers with canola oil, salt and pepper, then place onto the grill.
5. Grill for approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
6. Remove from grill and serve with Avocado Sour Cream Dressing.
Avocado Sour Cream Dressing
1. Combine the ingredients together in a blender, then process until smooth.
2. If the dressing is too thick, add additional lemon juice or water to thin.
3. Remove from blender and chill until ready to serve.
4. To serve, spread onto a plate, placing the grilled scallops and shrimp onto the dressing.
5. Serve with a summer vegetable salad, if desired.
FULL RECIPE: http://bit.ly/2IWBVon
For more, follow us and subscribe!