Greek vegetables are the perfect side dish for a weeknight dinner! So easy to make, this healthy dish is packed with flavor from the homemade greek marinade. Ready in under 15 minutes, these veggies are made on the stove in a skillet and are a simple low carb, vegan, Whole30 and gluten free side dish!
Supplies you will need to make these Greek Vegetables:
• Cast iron skillet: https://bitesofwellness.com/go/cast-icon-skillet
• Stainless steel skillet: https://bitesofwellness.com/go/stainless-steel-skillet
• Lemon juicer: https://bitesofwellness.com/go/lemon-juicer
Get the full recipe including measurements, ingredients, alternatives and more: https://bitesofwellness.com/greek-vegetables/
Don’t forget to follow me on your favorite social platform!
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/bites_of_wellness
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesofwellness
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/BitesofWellness/
• Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvZ3ouxNk4Wo5M6cpZFONA