My name is Noshaba Abid. My channel, is about promoting happiness and good health by sharing food and culture of many countries around the world. I make videos on recipes and vlogs on food cultures and fascinating places. I will be showing you foods and styles of authentic dishes from all over the world to promote healthy life style and happiness.
I love traveling and during my traveling I learned about cultures and fascinating healthy cuisines.
Follow me on Instagram and FaceBook page.
Cook & Eat With Noshi FaceBook Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCX7ptjUpdql6oNDQwLwGMw?sub_confirmation=1
Greek Style Roasted Lamb Recipe
Lamb Leg: 2kg
Lemon Juice: ¾ Cup
Garlic Cloves: 10-12
Salt: 2 ½ tbsp
Black Pepper: 1 ½ tbsp
Dried Oregano: 2 tbsp
Olive Oil: ½ cup
Ingredients for Potato Wedges:
Oil: 1 tbsp
Dried Oregano: 1 tsp
Black Pepper: ½ tsp
Salt: Per Taste
1. Place leg of lamb in a roasting pan, which is large enough to hold it with potato and onions
2. Prepare lamb by making small incision, evenly around the leg
3. Push garlic cloves into the incision
4. Pour lemon juice and olive oil, evenly over the lamb, covering all sides
5. Sprinkle, salt, black pepper and dried oregano
6. Place the lamb in the fridge for marination for 2 hours, if you don’t have time then 30 minutes is also fin
7. Season potatoes with the potato seasoning mentioned in the ingredients for potato wedges
8. Then take out check the meat if the meat is almost cooked, if there is excess water, pour out the water, and only leave a little amount of water needed to cook potatoes.
9. Then lay seasoned potatoes around the leg, and cook for 15 minutes or until the lamb truth into a deep brown color