For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Greek Salad is a #MiddleEasternSalad that is made using feta cheese, olives, tomato, and capsicum. This #VegetarianSalad is a #NoCookingRecipe. You can now make this #GreekSalad with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Greek Salad Recipe:
Extra-virgin Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Honey – 2 tsp
Dried Oregano – ¼ tsp
Salt – ¼ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – A Pinch
Tomato (diced) – 1 ½ Cup
Cucumber (sliced, with skin) – 1 Cup
Onion (sliced) – ¼ Cup
Capsicum (diced) – ½ Cup
Black Olives – ¼ Cup
Feta Cheese – 100 grams
Mint Leaves (for garnish)
Rusk – 4 nos
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing until just combined.
2. Add in the tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum, and olives. Mix well to combine.
3. Crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle it over the top.
4. Garnish with mint leaves and serve with rusk.
1. Kalamata Olives are originally used for this salad. Do use them instead of black olives if you have them.
Visit Cookd shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware for your kitchen – https://shop.cookdtv.com
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes