If you’re looking for a DELICIOUS way to try quinoa, this is it! Simple, all-in-one-pan, no-mess recipe that everyone will love. Quinoa is a high-protein alternative to pasta, and has a texture similar to couscous.
1 1/2 lb boneless skinless thinly sliced O Organics® chicken breast
1 large onion, sliced or roughly chopped
3 cups O Organics® Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
1 1/2 cups O Organics Quinoa
3 cups fresh spinach (about 3 big handfuls)
1/3 cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, sear chicken on both sides until cooked through. Remove, cover with foil and set aside.
2. Add onion to the skillet, cooking until lightly browned. Add chicken stock and quinoa, stirring to scrape up the browned bits. Bring to a boil. Cover and turn heat to low. Simmer 20 minutes (stirring occasionally), until quinoa has fully absorbed liquid.
3. Turn heat off, fluff quinoa with a fork, and fold in spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta. Slice chicken on a diagonal and add it on top. Serve warm!
1. Scraping the brown bits on the bottom of the pan is like adding layers of flavor to the dish!
2. No need to chop spinach! The leaves will wilt as you toss ingredients and become tender & fork-ready
3. If you purchase dried sun-dried tomatoes instead of packed in oil, just add the chopped dried tomatoes during the last 5 minutes of cooking the quinoa, to give them a chance to rehydrate
Full recipe: https://bit.ly/2Dn8u01
For more, follow us and subscribe!