For all dietary information, vegetarian recipe, recipe cards and further details please visit our website www.atlasmasterclass.com.au.
Chicken maryland fillet
Gyros spice mix
YOU’LL NEED: Medium frying pan, knife, chopping board, lined baking tray
PANTRY STAPLES: Oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Garlic, onion, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten
1. Preheat the oven to 210C fan forced.
2. Prepare the produce: Wash the vegetables. Dice the tomato. Dice the cucumber. Slice the onion.
3. Cook the chicken: Combine the chicken with a third of the yogurt and the spice mix. Stack the chicken together and place on a baking tray. Place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes and cook until brown on the outside and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the oven and slice thinly. Preheat a frying pan over high heat, add pan juices from the chicken, then cook the chicken, stirring for 5 minutes or until browned.
4. Heat the pita: Heat and soften the pitas directly over a gas flame or in a frying pan.
5. To serve: Divide the pitas between serving plates. Top with the chicken, cucumber, tomato, onion and remaining mint yogurt.