One of the longest running shows in off Broadway history, Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding is one-of-a-kind entertainment – an immersive comedy show staged as an evening of nuptials.
Together with their Italian-American families, Tony Nunzio and Valentina Vitale cordially request the honor of your presence to celebrate their holy matrimony at The Old Glass Place. Audience members are treated as welcomed guests by the interactive, improvising cast. Enjoy the side-splitting ceremony in all its tacky glory, and then join the wedding party and their bickering families for a pasta dinner at the hilarious reception. Become part of the performance as you mingle with other guests – or are they cast members? Quirky characters featuring warm and intrusive stereotypes emerge throughout the event.
As the evening unfolds, anything can happen! The only guarantee is that there will be plenty of drama all around and you and your friends will laugh about this party for years to come.
Learn more about SLT and West Side Story here.
Insiders, enter for your chance to win tickets to the SLT performance of Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding, courtesy of the News-Leader.
· Entries are accepted hourly from 12:01 am on 1/16 through 11:59 pm on 2/5
· Two (2) winners will be selected on or around 2/6
· One winner will receive four (4) tickets and one winner will receive two (2) tickets to Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding at Springfield Little Theatre on Thursday, February, 13, at 7:30 p.m.(ARV: $68 and $34 respectively)
· Preview night also includes the following: Reserved seats, cash bar offering wine and beer, intermission hosted by The Greek Belly sharing samplings of some of their homemade authentic GREEK food plus a raffle for an 8.5K hand cut amethyst from GREECE donated by MANOLI’S.
· Must be 18 years old to enter
· You must be an Insider to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes. If you’re a News-Leader subscriber, then you’re an Insider! Log-in below or select the “Create an Account” button to become an Insider.
Not a subscriber yet? Join today for just $19.99/year!