Make a delicious cinnamon-chocolate crumb cake in the Power AirFryer Oven!
Cinnamon–Chocolate Crumb Coffee Cake
1 ¼ cup flour
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temp
¾ cup sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla
⅔ cup sour cream
1 cup flour
½ cup dark brown sugar
⅓ cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. cocoa powder
½ tsp. salt
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1. Combine the flour mixture ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the butter and sugar to a stand mixer bowl.
3. Mix the butter and sugar with a stand mixer. Add one egg a time to the bowl until all the eggs have been incorporated into the mixture.
4. Mix the vanilla and sour cream into the butter mixture.
5. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture slowly until they are thoroughly mixed into a batter.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
7. Combine the toppings in a bowl until they clump together.
8. Crumble the toppings over the batter. Cover the dish with foil.
9. Place an Air Flow Rack on the bottom shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven. Place the dish on the Rack in the Oven.
10. Press the Power Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 325° F, and increase the cooking time to 40 mins.
11. When the cooking time runs out, remove the foil.
12. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins.
13. Let the cake cool completely before serving.
Eric’s Tip: If you want to lighten this recipe, you can substitute the sour cream for Greek or Icelandic yogurt. Icelandic skyr is a thicker version of Greek-style yogurt.