Let’s make pasteli, a homemade, paleo-friendly snack from the times of the ancient Greeks! Pasteli is easy to make and nutritious. It fits easily into Paleo and natural, wild diets as an energy-boosting snack.
I just finished a 7-day trip through the Greek mainland and was inspired to delve into the traditional cuisine made from foods found in the local landscape. Pasteli is one such creation, using honey and sesame seeds. It’s been the same for thousands of years.
*Be sure to subscribe for more wild living and fitness content *
Wild Amy on:
The dark interwebs: www.wildamyblog.com
● Song: GREEK MUSIC WITHOUT COPYRIGHT [TMSC]
● Music provided by Tumúsicasincopyright [TMSC]
● YouTube Channel: http://goo.gl/UAgnsQ
● Watch video: https://youtu.be/aqEjUvZCDb4
● Direct download in the video description.