Jan. 2018: I’m now posting recipes (and more) weekly on www.homeheartnsoul.com, visit for more!
Greek-Style Grilled Chicken
Serves 4 (with side dish)
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
– 3 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Kosher salt, to taste (enough to generously season both sides of fillets)
– Freshly ground black pepper, to taste (enough to generously season both sides of fillets)
– Dried Oregano leaves, to taste (enough to generously season both sides of fillets)
– Extra virgin olive oil (enough to coat both sides of fillets)
I look forward to hearing from you. Please let me know in the comments below, if you have tried this recipe out.
If you enjoyed this video, please like and subscribe to this channel. It would mean so much to me!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
For more, visit my blog at www.homeheartnsoul.com
Follow me here:
Santo Rico by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)