http://tinyurl.com/nevertoeat FREE HEALTH TIPS! Foods That Are Causing You To GAIN More Body Fat.
http://amzn.to/2aej9wk Check Out The Best Paleo Diet Cookbook
Greek Diet Recipes ~ Roasted Lamb
4 to 4.4 lbs leg of lamb
cooking time 1 ½ hours, temperature 180 C
4 tbsp – lemons, juice and zest
4 tbsp – olive oil
6 garlic cloves – minced
1 tsp – thyme
1 tsp – oregano
1 tsp – rosemary
1 – bay leaf
salt and pepper
1. Trim excess fat from the meat
2. Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Rub marinade on the meat, evenly.
4. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate overnight.
5. Remove from refrigerator and leave in room temperature for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat grill for 10 minutes before roasting.
7. Insert rotisserie skewer into the meat and tie, make sure it doesn’t fall.
8. If you are using an oven, place meat on a tray. Turn after 45 minutes.
9. Once the buzzer buzz, check for doneness. Color should be dark brown/ blacken in certain parts, or internal temperature of the meat should be 145 degrees C.
– Let the roasted lamb rest for 20 minutes.
– Carve the meat, from the thick part towards the shank.
– Pour back the juice on the meat evenly.
MUSIC BY: THE 126ers |